The following mediation resources and forms are commonly used in the Massachusetts divorce mediation process. You may print the forms for your own use. Adobe Reader is required to open and read these forms. If you do not have Adobe Reader installed on your computer you may download it here.
- Financial Statement Short Form: if your income is less than $75,000 annually, you must complete the Short Form financial statement, unless otherwise ordered by the court.
- Financial Statement Long Form: if your income is equal to or higher than $75,000 annually, you must complete the Long Form financial statement, unless otherwise ordered by the court.
- Financial Statement Schedule A: Used for reporting monthly self-employment or business income.
- Financial Statement Schedule B: Used for reporting rent from income producing property.
- Parenting Class Information: Divorcing parents of minor children are required to register and attend a Massachusetts approved parent education program within 60 days of service of the complaint on the defendant.
Internal Revenue Service Forms
Tracy Fischer Mediation Helpful Resources
Contact Massachusetts divorce mediator Tracy Fischer to schedule a confidential consultation.
Attorney Tracy Fischer is a Boston Metro family and divorce mediator with offices in Danvers and Needham, Massachusetts. She provides mediation and family law services to individuals and families throughout the Boston Metro region including Andover, Beverly, Boxford, Burlington, Danvers, Gloucester, Marblehead, Newton, Needham, Peabody, Salem, Tewksbury, Topsfield, Waltham, Watertown, Wayland, Wellesley, Weston and Wilmington, Massachusetts.