The following mediation resources and forms are commonly used in the Massachusetts divorce mediation process. You may print the forms for your own use.
– Please note, if you are a Windows user, in order to use the Financial Statement forms below you will need to download the Turbo Law client viewer at client.turbolaw.com
Massachusetts Forms for Divorce
- Financial Statement Short Form: if your income is less than $75,000 annually, you must complete the Short Form financial statement, unless otherwise ordered by the court.
- Financial Statement Long Form: if your income is equal to or higher than $75,000 annually, you must complete the Long Form financial statement, unless otherwise ordered by the court.
- Financial Statement Schedule A: Used for reporting monthly self-employment or business income.
- Financial Statement Schedule B: Used for reporting rent from income producing property.
- Parenting Education Programs: Divorcing parents of minor children are required to register and attend a Massachusetts approved parent education program within 60 days of service of the complaint on the defendant.
- Child Support Guidelines: This Child Support Guideline document supersede any previous Guidelines and are effective September 15, 2017.
- Child Support Worksheet: This Child Support Worksheet uses the new 2017 Massachusetts Child Support Guidelines.
Internal Revenue Service Forms
- IRS Publication 501: Exemptions, Standard Deduction, and Filing Information.
- IRS Publication 504: Divorced or Separated Individuals.
Divorce Mediation Helpful Resources
- Massachusetts Council on Family Mediation
- New England Association for Conflict Resolution
- Health Insurance Information