The following mediation resources and forms are commonly used in the Massachusetts divorce mediation process.
You may print the forms for your own use. You will need Microsoft Excel to open the Short and Long forms and the Child Support Worksheet, then either select “Disable Macros” or “Enable Editing” to save. Adobe Reader is required to open and read other forms. If you do not have Adobe Reader installed on your computer you may download it here.
Massachusetts Forms for Divorce
- Financial Statement Short Form: if your income is less than $75,000 annually, you must complete the Short Form financial statement, unless otherwise ordered by the court.
- Financial Statement Long Form: if your income is equal to or higher than $75,000 annually, you must complete the Long Form financial statement, unless otherwise ordered by the court.
- Financial Statement Schedule A: Used for reporting monthly self-employment or business income.
- Financial Statement Schedule B: Used for reporting rent from income producing property.
- Parenting Education Programs: Divorcing parents of minor children are required to register and attend a Massachusetts approved parent education program within 60 days of service of the complaint on the defendant.
- Child Support Guidelines: This Child Support Guideline document supersede any previous Guidelines and are effective September 15, 2017.
- Child Support Worksheet: This Child Support Worksheet uses the new 2017 Massachusetts Child Support Guidelines.
Internal Revenue Service Forms
- IRS Publication 501: Exemptions, Standard Deduction, and Filing Information.
- IRS Publication 504: Divorced or Separated Individuals.
Divorce Mediation Helpful Resources
- Massachusetts Council on Family Mediation
- New England Association for Conflict Resolution
- Health Insurance Information